Saturday, April 15, 2006

April 14th

APRIL 14th

The C's outing. Lol!
Did managed to irritate my dear Mutu , told her i was wearing shorts, then i think she went thinking of what I actually wore.She hate guys wearing bermudas going town, LOL!So i purposely wore that to irritate her lor, but still, wasn't that bad lah to me, hahas! Had lunch at Fish&Co, Walao! wait so long for the food to arrive! Starving ah! hahas, ate halfway then it started to rain, like so f*cking heavily. Took cab to Cine to find kenneth, and to my surprise, He became so FAT, LOL! I was like "Why you so fat?!" He also nothing to say, ahahas! But he's doing great, so what the heck with the fatness! After that went walking round cine, Saw the new brazil jacket! Its like so F*cking nice lor! Confirm i buy one, before the world cup starts, then I'll wear for every Brazil game, like what i did the previous world cup, ahahahs! Superstition. Before we left, Crystal saw some ear-rings, I sponsor half of the price lor, I paid like 6? issit? or was it 5? lol! forget lah! See! Im a good brother! =D That silly girl like can liao lah. hahas!

After that went Heeren, walk around, Bought sweets, Crystal squashed the gummy bear! now she got soar throat, confirm the bear take revenge one! lol! Walked to Taka, It was still raining, damn smashing lah. walao, Saw Nana working, Guess nasrum is sleeping the whole day again. lol! Then walked to Far east, Piercing just freaks me out sometimes, I'll prefer a tatoo more then a piercing. LOL! After that, headed to borders, On the way there, went pacific plaze, needed to double check on the stussy bag, after that, left and I saw this le coq sportif bag, was rather nice. hahas! maybe i'll buy it lah. Ok, Crystal saw her Brazil adidas jacket, the new one, this year world cup series one if im not wrong, nice, and was rather cheap, worthwhile buying man. And I saw this Kaka shirt, DAMN NICE LAH! just too bad , im not a kaka fan, though Im a brazil fan. Satkar was so happy when he heard that, Hahas! He'll love it man! Im sure! After that headed to wisma, again, went to Flash & Splash, double-check again. lol!

People! I officially suck in pool man now, Skills drop ah, really! went to play for awhile at merdiean after borders, Hahas, the uncle was making fun of me as usual man. lol! whats with the $20.80!? Crystal's pool skills definately improved, ALOT! =D hahas!

After that, headed back to serangoon, going athar to meet suman and co for dinner, And athar standard really drop drop drop till cannot drop. Compare now and back 2 years ago, its like so much difference. After that, Mutu's dad came to pick her, so she go home lor, then we headed to the pasar malam, and OMG , the Tofu is so nice! ahahas! Now Im back home!

Crystal, I had a great time with you today lah!! Its been quite some time man. hahahas! You rock man mutu lim! You'll do just fine later, I have confidence in you! Confirm pass with flying colours! ok! Im ending off here! Blog next time! take care people! =)


I SO WANNA BUY THAT NEW BRAZIL JERSEY! OMG! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home